Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town.
There are several reasons why students choose to study in Georgia. Here we provide you with important things to consider;
- Admission Letter in just few days.
- Economical Cost of living.
- There are more than 10,000 international students studying in Georgia.
- Citizen ship in one year after marriage with Georgian born citizen.
- Full settlement Package, Ticket, Insurance, Hostel, Pick up.
- No IELTS. Student should be able to read/ understand English.
- Low tuition fee.
- Low Hostel fee.
And so much more……